Rock Springs CYA Jacket
Fit & Sizing
- Skims over the body with room to layer
- Body length in size medium: 32.5"
- COVERS YOUR ASSETS. Longer length covers up your bum.
The cold-weather jacket with zoned insulation where we need it, stretch paneling where we want it and reflective details to keep it urban, plus, a super-cozy hood that you can remove with ease.
- INSPIRED FOR: adventure To Fro
- Full-front zip, zipper garage won't chafe your chin, mesh lined venting at center back
- Removable hood
- Reflective details at neck, back and sleeves
- Storm cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves in place (and offer extra hand coverage)
- Two front zip pockets
- WATER-RESISTANT PANELS. Panels along front, back and shoulders ward off light rain where it counts
- WIND-RESISTANT PANELS. Stops wind from passing through the shoulder, front and back fabric and giving you a chill
- ZONED INSULATION. Insulated along front, back and shoulders
- IT FEELS: Midweight, toasty, comfortable
- Machine wash and dry.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50