Fit & Sizing
- Best for A-C Cups
- MEDIUM WIRELESS SUPPORT FOR A - C
- MID COVERAGE NECKLINE
- FIRST IMAGE: Modeled by Kimberly Jewett, two-time breast cancer survivor and design consultant on the Empower bra
- LAST IMAGE: Jeannine Love, breast cancer survivor and Recovery on Water team member
With a front zip for easy on/off and supportive compression fabric, this bra also features a larger extended removable pad opening that holds post-surgery prosthetics in place with ease.
- INSPIRED FOR: athletes powering through breast cancer recovery
- Easy pocket for use of our Empower Mastectomy Bra Insert (#374207) if needed
- Front zip for easy on/off with an internal zipper flap that prevents chafing
- Mesh-lined with removable cups
- Mesh racer back gives more ventilation and mobility
- Adjust straps up to 9 ways for a just-right fit
- Internal hook-and-eye closure
- FEEDBACK? We're just getting started and our designers would love to hear from you. What are you looking for in the perfect post-mastectomy bra? Email us at email@example.com.
- COMPRESSION. Beyond-sleek, supportive fabric creates that holds-you-in feel
- WICKING. Pulls sweat away from the body so it can evaporate faster
- BREATHABLE. Sweat can travel through the fabric so it can evaporate on the surface
- IT FEELS: Midweight, slick and cool to the touch with a body-hugging feel
- Machine wash and line dry.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50