Fitness Professional Discount Program 2020 Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The Athleta Fitness Professional Discount Program (the “Program”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are age 18 and older and are either (1) certified fitness professionals, (2) fitness instructors and personal trainers with valid certifications, or (3) currently active group fitness instructors.
2. To apply for membership in the Program, you must complete an application at www.athleta.com/fitpro and provide proof of eligibility at the Athleta store selected in the application. Proof of eligibility includes fitness professional certification, a letter from an employer, or proof of current & active class instruction schedule.
3. Once approved as a member in the Program (“Member”), you are entitled to a 30% discount off regular price merchandise on purchases made at all Athleta stores in the U.S. for personal use only (the “Discount”). At time of purchase, you must tell cashier you are a Member and provide both your membership card and a valid photo ID. The cashier will verify your membership. Membership benefits cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers and may be subject to certain merchandise exclusions or quantity limits. Discount cannot be used on Athleta Girl products, footwear, third-party accessories, gift cards, shipping and handling, taxes, or prior purchases. Discount cannot be used online or at Athleta Outlet stores.
4. By registering for Membership in the Program, you agree to receive emails about events and activities organized by, held at, or otherwise associated with Athleta stores, promotional emails related to the Program, including but not limited to Friends & Family invitations, and general Athleta marketing emails.
5. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) endorsement guidelines, and any other guidelines or instructions provided by Athleta, including the Gap Inc. Endorsement Policy, available at www.gapinc.com/endorsement. Furthermore, you are responsible for complying with any rules or regulations to maintain amateur standing for various athletic associations.
6. Membership begins on the date your application is approved in store and is valid until the expiration date of Member’s professional certification or 12/31/2020, whichever is earlier.
7. The maximum amount that may be purchased under the Program is $5,000 per member per year, based on the original price of the merchandise before discount (excluding sales tax).
8. All purchases using this Discount must be for Member’s personal use. Members cannot use Discount to purchase products for anyone other than the Member, including Member’s friends, students, or family, or as gifts. Members may not allow others to use their Discount. Members may not resell any product purchased with Discount.
9. Athleta reserves the right to require Member to provide proof of continued eligibility for the Program at any time.
10. Lost or stolen Membership cards can only be replaced at the Athleta store that approved Member’s initial application. To receive a replacement Membership card, Member must visit that same Athleta store and present a valid photo ID. Athleta will only replace one card per calendar year. If the original Membership card is subsequently found after a replacement Membership card has been issued, Member must submit the original Membership card to the Athleta store that issued the original and replacement Membership cards.
12. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Athleta may determine eligibility in this Program in its sole discretion; Athleta may suspend, terminate, revoke, or modify the Program; and/or Athleta may terminate any Member’s participation in the Program at any time in Athleta’s sole discretion, including for any suspected violation of these Terms and Conditions or fraudulent use or abuse or membership in this Program.