Professional Discount Program 2022-2023 Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The Athleta Professional Discount Program (the “Program”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are age 18 and older and are wellbeing professionals in the following categories that are actively working with clients: (1) certified health and wellness coaches, dieticians, or nutritionists; (2) certified fitness professionals or currently active group fitness instructors; (3) physical therapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists, and accupuncturists; (4) mental health professionals; or (5) doctors and nurses working in women’s health practitioners.
2. To apply for membership in the Program, you must first provide proof of eligibility at an Athleta store. Proof of eligibility includes identification card, professional certification, and proof of current & active training or work schedule.
3. By registering for membership in the Program, you agree to receive emails about events and activities organized by, held at, or otherwise associated with Athleta stores, promotional emails related to the Program, including but not limited to Friends & Family invitations, and general Athleta marketing emails.
4. Once approved as a member in the Program (“Member”), you are entitled to a 25% discount off regular price merchandise on purchases made at all Athleta stores in the U.S. and online at www.athleta.com through 12/31/2023 (the “Discount”). Discount valid every day in Athleta and Athleta outlet stores and for up to five transactions online through 12/31/2023. Discount in store and online is for personal use only. In store, at time of purchase, you must tell cashier you are a Member and provide both your membership WellPro Digital Pass and a valid photo ID. The WellPro Digital Pass (“Digital Pass”) may be presented in the form of a digital wallet pass on member’s smartphone or as a screenshot of Member’s Digital Pass. First and last name of Member must be visible on the Digital Pass and match the valid photo ID. The cashier will verify your membership. Membership benefits cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers, except for Athleta Rewards, and may be subject to certain merchandise exclusions or quantity limits. Discount cannot be used on Athleta Girl products, footwear, third-party merchandise, Everyday Face Mask Bulk 500 Packs, gift cards, shipping and handling, taxes, or prior purchases. Online, enter promo code at checkout on up to five orders through 12/31/2023.
5. The maximum amount that may be purchased under the Program using the Discount is $10,000 per Member per calendar year, based on the original price of the merchandise before discount (excluding sales tax).
6. All purchases using this Discount must be for Member’s personal use. Members cannot use Discount to purchase products for anyone other than the Member, including Member’s friends, students, family, or as gifts. Members may not allow others to use their Discount. Members may not resell any product purchased with Discount.
7. Athleta may provide other benefits for membership in the Program, including Member newsletters, an exclusive Member group on Athleta’s Athletawell platform, promotional cards to share with Member’s community, and Member-exclusive networking events. Such benefits are provided in Athleta’s sole discretion and subject to change without notice.
8. To maintain membership in the Program, a Member must (1) participate in Athleta’s annual Friends and Family event by sharing a unique link provided to them by Athleta with 20 people; (2) join one AthletaWell event (virtually or in person); an (3) participate in a yearly Athleta survey.
9. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) endorsement guidelines, and any other guidelines or instructions provided by Athleta, including the Gap Inc. Endorsement Policy, available at www.gapinc.com/endorsement. Furthermore, you are responsible for complying with any rules or regulations to maintain amateur standing for various athletic associations. You agree that as a Program participant, you will not take any action(s) that could be perceived as providing medical advice on behalf of Athleta or the Program, or beyond the scope of your qualifications.
10. Membership begins on the date your application is approved in store and is valid until the expiration date of Member’s professional certification or 12/31/2023, whichever is earlier. Athleta reserves the right to terminate the Program or your participation in the Program at any time in its sole discretion.
11. Athleta reserves the right to require Member to provide proof of continued eligibility for the Program at any time.
12. Lost or deleted Digital Passes cannot be replaced in an Athleta store or by an Athleta store employee. To receive a replacement Digital Pass, Member must contact Athleta customer service at 877-328-4538. Replacement Digital Pass not guaranteed. Evidence of excessive replacement requests may result in termination from the Program.